Sunday, April 26, 2009

Steve's Disneyland Birthday

Happy birthday to the sweet man of my life. Do you remember the first one we celebrated together? The birthday cake that got wind blown by dirt. It was your 21st. So I will take you to Disneyland in stead.
This is the view from our condo. We are so excited for today. Well ok I am. Steve just a little. Going to Disneyland on your birthday as a kids was a dream come true.

The birthday boy and his badge. He got in free, since it was his birthday.

The Haunted Mansion where he stood in front of a herst. Your NOT ready yet. I am not through with you yet.

My next car will be a toontown car.

Steve waiting for Goofy so that they can take a spin.

Aww the library, where the kids are goofy

I am tired, my feet hurt, and can I have ice cream yet?

Dear sweet friend Shaunna came over after we got home from Disneyland. Went to dinner at Bubba Gumps. Had a wonderful time.

And my Nana, Love this lady
Happy Birthday sweetheart. I had a blast sharing it with you, and looking forward to many, many more.

No comments: