Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me




I had a wonderful birthday, celebrated for several days. My day on Saturday began with a trip to Phoenix to see my mom. She doesn't really remember me. But that's okay. I can still make her giggle.

Steve then took me to ASU to Gammage Theatre to see "A Chorus Line". What a thrilling musical. I enjoyed it so much. And what really impressed me is that Steve did not fall asleep. He enjoyed it too. The singing and dancing was just wonderful. I look forward to going back to see "Happy Days" and "Wicked".

After the musical we went to have dinner at Stuarts restaurant "The Elephant Bar" in Chandler. He didn't get to spend to much time since he was very busy. But it was still good to see him and have a good dinner.
After dinner we stopped to see my sister Lynne and Stan. Where we found out that Adrienne is going to have her second baby. We were so excited for them.
On Sunday Scott and Kim called to see if it was okay to bring a TWO MONTH OLD BABY on our family vacation in July. We are going to Oceanside. I said "What"? He said "Happy Birthday Mom". I am going to be a NANA again. What a wonderful weekend I had. So thanks to all and I love you.

2 comments:

Adrienne Gibson said...

Hey!!! i got to hear all about your birthday and was so excited for your surprise. I am glad you enjoyed the Chorus Line. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kim said...

Happy, happy birthday! I meant to get on here sooner, but it's been a crazy weekend and it's still being a crazy week. I'm now sitting on the floor in a room with no furniture...we're getting our new floor today (and tomorrow)! Look for pics on my blog in a few days!
Loves to you lots!